Author Topic: Looking for P-ROC system development help in the Chicago area.  (Read 31 times)

stever

• View Profile
Looking for P-ROC system development help in the Chicago area.
« on: September 28, 2017, 02:22:29 PM »
Hi, my name is Steve Ritschdorff located in a western Chicago suburb 15 minutes directly west of O’Hare airport, and looking to hire someone experienced with all phases of the P-ROC operation that’s interested in working with a fellow pinhead in developing a complete system to control all types of pinball functions, and giving some basic tutoring on programming.   

I just finished an extensive rolling ball contraption that can be seen on YouTube  https://youtu.be/PSkpAt4u5Hc   it has approximately 250 ft. that circles the inside perimeter of my basement, and is primarily made out of all types of used pinball parts that included wire ramps, many plastics, and many more odds & ends that I have accumulated over the years.        I’m interested in developing a similar type of contraption like the finished gravity style, but want to interface controlling devices (coils, magnets, motors, lamps, LEDs, sounds, etc).   

Let me know if interested?  I would pay cash, and very flexible.   Perhaps we could meet at the upcoming Expo?