Author Topic: Score_Display.yaml  (Read 1225 times)

dave_h

• Wizard
    • View Profile
Score_Display.yaml
« on: August 03, 2015, 07:51:36 AM »
Hey, I will be jumping back on game later to finish it but something I had wondered when I was using this last night was to change the background behind score layer.

Code: [Select]
      # Background: flames
      ScoreInterior: flames
      Background: SkeleDance

This works good  but is there any easy way to define more backgrounds and change when you need to?

I've had a quick look through the score_display.py and it's not much different to the older one, maybe I can just add my old funtion back into this but wondering if you had this set already through yaml above?

dave_h

• Wizard
    • View Profile
Re: Score_Display.yaml
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 11:06:29 AM »
Background disappears in multi player.

MOcean

• Michael Ocean
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2015, 02:37:08 PM »
I've been working on a new score layout that's more dynamic and supports multiplayer (for Pinbot 2.0 but Dan wants it to be shared with the larger community). It'll be ready very soon. He has an early version and will be sharing a video of it probably within the next few days...

dave_h

• Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2015, 02:39:21 PM »
Alright no worries, I already have it in the old pyprocgameHD. Just wondered if it was in this build because the Background option wasn't even in default.

Curbfeeler

• Wizard
  • Dan - Des Moines, IA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2015, 05:54:26 PM »
I've been working on a new score layout that's more dynamic and supports multiplayer (for Pinbot 2.0 but Dan wants it to be shared with the larger community). It'll be ready very soon. He has an early version and will be sharing a video of it probably within the next few days...

As Micheal says there's a Pinbot 2.0 video coming soon.  The new layout is very cool, just been putting all the finishing touches on my apron display and the code to show it off.

Dan

dave_h

• Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2015, 06:34:58 PM »
I'm in no rush and not worried about videos. If more methods are going to be provided in the yaml that's good, but not end  of the world.