Author Topic: pyprocgame Documentation Site  (Read 3584 times)

Adam Preble

• Global Moderator
  • Macs & Pinball
    • View Profile
pyprocgame Documentation Site
« on: October 12, 2010, 05:51:07 PM »
Over the past few months we've been working on improving the documentation in pyprocgame, and today I'm pleased to announce that the documentation is now available on a new site, http://pyprocgame.pindev.org.

We have documented a large number of the classes, as well as added a new Manual, which is a slightly updated version of overview.markdown.  You can also find documentation for pypinproc, the Python interface to libpinproc, on this site.

A couple of caveats: this documentation is based on the dev branch, so if you're on master some of the documentation will not apply.  (I plan to merge dev into master shortly.)  Also, some classes or methods are not documented.  This is either because I have not gotten to it, or because I consider those classes to be a work in progress and subject to change.

The documentation itself is generated by Sphinx, and the majority of it is contained within the pyprocgame source code.  If you have any comments, such as areas of the documentation that need more attention, please send them my way.

Thanks and enjoy,

Adam